Measure twice, buy once!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmtasty

Reaction score
I bought an Osbourne EB3 mitre gauge for my Wadkin table saw. Sadly, it turns out that the mitre gauge slot on my wadkin saw is not 19mm wide, as I had assumed, but 20mm wide. :oops:

So, I have a very fine mitre gauge for sale. It is unused, supplied in its original box and supplied with two additional Osbourne 3/4 inch adjustable bars for constructing purpose built jigs. The jig is well made and (providing you have a 3/4 inch mitre slot!!) I am sure any buyer would not be disappointed with the items. I am asking £100 for the three items and I will cover the postage. If you are interested contact me with a private message.

Hi,

Don't sell it, just pop round a local sheet metal fabricators and ask them to take a mil off. I am sure you will get somebody to do it for a few quid and should work perfectly then.

G

Would the original size have been 3/4(imperial)and the other is slight wear?.
Not that it helps your case though,but if the mitre guage is made to
adjust in 0.1mm steps then bodging the 1 mm gap is not good.

Aquick note to say I have found a buyer for the mitre gauge and to thank everyone who expressed an interest in my post - thanks for looking!

Back