Lidl and Aldi offers from yesterday to next week.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Mrs just picked up the angle finder £9.99; only one left in store

Bought the Digital calliper from Lidl a couple of years ago when they were only £7; it's very good

The digital multimeter £9.99 at Lidl can be bought on eBay for a fiver including post

typical i bought a angle finder last week for 15 lol
i quite like the aldi titanium bit set they had for sale last week

The digital callipers can be bought for about half that from your favourite auction site.

There's a few other bits I fancy getting.

Plenty circular saws in my local Lidl. Are they worth it or would I just be farting away £35?

Same with Aldi angle grinders. I've got some concrete left and was thinking of making a mould and doing some kind of polished concrete outdoor seating. I've never used one before so I don't know how much difference there is in quality between brands and price points.

BearTricks":1tlszgrp said:
Plenty circular saws in my local Lidl. Are they worth it or would I just be farting away £35?

Same with Aldi angle grinders. I've got some concrete left and was thinking of making a mould and doing some kind of polished concrete outdoor seating. I've never used one before so I don't know how much difference there is in quality between brands and price points.
Their angle grinders are good.
Last ones they had in were variable speed too, something you normally only get on ones closer to £100

Latest posts

Back