Lidl Thursday.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this version of vac has the power take off which is a shame as I really like that feature on my own vac.

I paid £60 for a vac recently (with power take off) and it's really great, it replaced an older version of the same thing that had been abused for about 7 years. Annoying a couple of weeks back they were selling off excess stock and the vac was only £40 :(

Rorschach":3j7usm11 said:
I don't think this version of vac has the power take off which is a shame as I really like that feature on my own vac.

I paid £60 for a vac recently (with power take off) and it's really great, it replaced an older version of the same thing that had been abused for about 7 years. Annoying a couple of weeks back they were selling off excess stock and the vac was only £40 :(

Does it not? That's a shame. :(

Went and had a look.. anyone know how they compare to the Screwfix Titan 30L model which is selling for £54.99 and has power takeoff too?

While there I did get the protractor spirit level / oversized bevel gauge, be rude not to at £6.99.

I've got the titan from screwfix and think it's a great shop vac. Power take off very handy too. My only gripe is that it's a little noisy but at the price point I wasn't expecting a Dyson!

Latest posts

Back