Lidl remote control sockets

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pete. I already have one from Maplin but was only thinking yesterday I need another one for a vacuum which is connected up to a cyclone.

Nice one, cheers for the heads up. I've moved my extractor and can no longer reach the on-off switch on top without a struggle, so was using the socket to switch on and off. Will get one of those for it.

MattRoberts":25dvm54f said:
Selwyn":25dvm54f said:
How do you turn on an NVR with them?
I use a complex and proprietary technique of half a domino on the button and a bit of tape wrapped round it.

Patent pending.

Are we talking tile based game or festool? ;-)

Just a quick ask... why are there 10 buttons on the remote?

yes, I'm probably being incredibly dull.

Edit: ignore that, I just looked at a bigger photo. 4 On - 4 Off - Master On - Master Off... derp :-D

Does anyone know whether something like this could be canabilised to wire it for use with a 16a socket? Just thinking of a cheap (and hopefully easy) way to get my Axminster T-2000CK extractor to work with a remote!?

You would need to use it to switch a suitably rated relay to power the extractor all housed in a suitable enclosure.

Pete

Looks a neat little module but it does need a 24v dc supply which you won't find in an standard extractor. So that would be another module to acquire.

I use them on my extractor too, very good. My extractor was already past warranty so I just bypassed the NVR switch.

Latest posts

Back