Kity 613 bandsaw manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogerdodge

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a user's manual for this bandsaw? I would be willing to pay for a photocopy if anyone would be willing to make a copy for me. I have only just acquired this machine and I'm pretty much in the dark about its setup and maintenance. I hope that someone can help me whilst I still have ten fingers, oops, nine.

I used to have one but it went with bandsaw when I sold it. Try the Kity importers - NMA Agencies. They keep spares so may have a manual. Bob is right that the manual isn't great but still worth having in my experience

Jim

Thank you Bob, Jim and modest Steve. Your information is very welcome and I am very grateful for it!
I will definitely buy Steve's DVD's (I have a lot of drawers to make) and I will also try NMA Agencies for a manual and also for spares.
Thanks again, Roger.
P.s. I usually avoid forums like the plague but I am very impressed by this one and will stick with it!

Hi
I have just read your post. I have a manual for the Kity 613 somewhere.
If you still need one please contact me and I will search for it. Very happy to make a copy for you.

I purchased one from the importers for £25 and it wasn't much good
Please let me know
steve

What £25 for the manual? Is it embossed with gold leaf :shock:

think you can get both of Steve's DVDs for that price :D

I've got a Kity 613 manual which is mid 1980's (the bandsaw still works perfectly)
Let me know if you want a copy.

Hello there.
We have just purchased a Kity 613 band saw, without a manual. Steve - or anyone else who can assist - it would be greatly appreciated.
We are in South Africa and are prepared to pay for the manual and any costs related to receiving it.
Does anyone have an email address for Steve - it is not on his profile.
(hammer)

Hi All,

I have just joined this site as I have recently bought a Kity 613 bandsaw. It needs a bit of care and attention. Needless to say the manual for it had long gone. I see a couple of you on here have one and I was wondering if I could persuade someone to send me a copy? It would be much appreciated. I went through a long search of the interweb for one but the only one I could find had been scanned at such low resolution I can't make out the text; I learned some French to email the bloke for higher resolution files but then it was bounced back anyway!

Regards

Oh thank you very much, Misterfish. It's considerably better quality than the one I found. I agree there is not much detail, but for a newby it is a good reference point.

Many thanks

Unfortunately the lack of detail seems to be par for the course. I have found in the past that some US versions of tools have more details but couldn't find anything better for Kity stuff.

Misterfish

I have a full PDF manual, however due to been a new member it wont let me post a URL so you can download it.

If anyone would like a copy you can PM me your email and I will send you a copy.

Many Thanks Mike

Latest posts

Back