Dewalt Bs1310 manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulmiester

Established Member
Reaction score
Would anyone of you lovely peeps happen to have a copy of the bs1310 bandsaw manual I could possibly get a copy of please?
More than happy to provide payment and an email address to send it to me on request.
Someone within the hive mind must have or know someone who has it.
Here's hoping.
Kindest regards

Can't help sorry but I do have the parts diagram.

Attachments

• BS1310.jpg
    BS1310.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 0
Is there much of a difference between a Dewalt BS1310 and a Elu EBS3401? To my untrained eye they look similar, maybe these old threads could help (both contain manual links to old models)?
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/elu-ebs-3401-bandsaw.117980/
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/elu-bandsaw.26031/
I think there is a difference Alan. I had the Elu 3501 which is just the VS version of the 3401. My father in Law had the 1310 now passed on to my brother in law so it's possible I could get hold of a manual however he doesn't live near me and is away on holiday at the minute.
That said the instruction books are pretty basic and there isn't much to learn about a bandsaw that you can't find on youtube

I think there is a difference Alan. I had the Elu 3501 which is just the VS version of the 3401. My father in Law had the 1310 now passed on to my brother in law so it's possible I could get hold of a manual however he doesn't live near me and is away on holiday at the minute.
That said the instruction books are pretty basic and there isn't much to learn about a bandsaw that you can't find on youtube
If you could get hold of it I'd be very much appreciative. 🙏🏻

If you could get hold of it I'd be very much appreciative. 🙏🏻
I'll ask next time I talk to him when they get back from holiday, I don't know when that is because they're away in a motorhome and tend to be flexible depending on the weather. I'm not 100% certain he has the instructions but it's highly likely as my father in law would defintely have passed them on..

Back