Which size Kity 613 tyres?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm working away from home and wanted to buy some replacement tyres for my Kity 613 bandsaw that I bought secondhand a few months ago. The tyres had perished. I went onto a website to buy these so they will be there for when I get home but there are two size options, 19mm and 24mm. Does anyone know which size tyres the Kity 613 takes so I can order the right ones as I can't measure the ones in my workshop. Thanks

Mine had the 24mm, but thats not to say yours is.....
Just as importantly though, is the tyre thickness.... from memory the first set i bought were 2.4mm? Thick but the saw wouldn't tension properly. With the help of a couple of forum members ( sachakins and chippymint ) we found that the tyres needed to be 4.8mm ( from memory)
But again you'll have to measure yours

Mine had the 24mm, but thats not to say yours is.....
Just as importantly though, is the tyre thickness.... from memory the first set i bought were 2.4mm? Thick but the saw wouldn't tension properly. With the help of a couple of forum members ( sachakins and chippymint ) we found that the tyres needed to be 4.8mm ( from memory)
But again you'll have to measure yours
Thank you. Hoped they would be a standard size. Might be better to wait until I get back - thank you.

Back