Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A demon approaches Satan in Hell and tells him they have two new arrivals, a pair of upper class Englishmen.
'Stick them in the cage over the molten lava and I'll deal with them later,' Satan instructs.
Later that day, he goes to see his new guests. They're sitting in the cage over the lava with their shirts off and singing dirty rugby songs. 'What Ho!' one of them shouts. 'What a wonderfully warm place you have. We're both agreed, if we'd known how so much better the weather was down here than back home in jolly old England, we'd have done a lot more sinning. Wouldn't we, Tarquin?' His friend nods agreement.
'Oh, so you like it hot, do you,' fumes Satan and flies off to where the thermostat is that controls the fiery furnaces and cranks the temperature up to maximum. It gets so hot, the rocks are melting and even the demons have to strip to the waist. Satan goes back later that day and is livid when he finds the two Englishmen have somehow procured a couple of sun loungers and some gin and tonic water and are basking in the heat.
Satan is beside himself and thinks, 'So you like the heat, do you? Well let's see how you get on with this.' He flies off and turns the thermostat down to zero.
Within a couple of hours, the pools of lava have solidified, the flames of Hell have turned to blocks of ice and the poor demons are shivering and huddling together for warmth. He goes back to check on the Englishmen and finds them cheering and waving flags of St. George. 'What's going on!?' he demands angrily.
'Can't you see?' the Englishmen shout happily. 'Hell's frozen over! England's won the World Cup!'

kbp.jpg

I'm a long-time collector of exotic birds. The feathered variety, you understand. Last week, I came across an ad for a an auction which included a rare Brazilian parrot and I thought, 'I must have that!'
I went along and the bids started at $500. I upped it. Someone raised it to $600 and I bettered that. The bidding went on and climbed to $3000 before the auctioneer brought the hammer down in my favour.
When I went to collect the bird, I said to the auctioneer, 'At $3000, I hope this bird can talk!'
He said, 'Of course it can talk! Who the heck do you think's been bidding against you?'

A demon approaches Satan in Hell and tells him they have two new arrivals, a pair of upper class Englishmen.
'Stick them in the cage over the molten lava and I'll deal with them later,' Satan instructs.
Later that day, he goes to see his new guests. They're sitting in the cage over the lava with their shirts off and singing dirty rugby songs. 'What Ho!' one of them shouts. 'What a wonderfully warm place you have. We're both agreed, if we'd known how so much better the weather was down here than back home in jolly old England, we'd have done a lot more sinning. Wouldn't we, Tarquin?' His friend nods agreement.
'Oh, so you like it hot, do you,' fumes Satan and flies off to where the thermostat is that controls the fiery furnaces and cranks the temperature up to maximum. It gets so hot, the rocks are melting and even the demons have to strip to the waist. Satan goes back later that day and is livid when he finds the two Englishmen have somehow procured a couple of sun loungers and some gin and tonic water and are basking in the heat.
Satan is beside himself and thinks, 'So you like the heat, do you? Well let's see how you get on with this.' He flies off and turns the thermostat down to zero.
Within a couple of hours, the pools of lava have solidified, the flames of Hell have turned to blocks of ice and the poor demons are shivering and huddling together for warmth. He goes back to check on the Englishmen and finds them cheering and waving flags of St. George. 'What's going on!?' he demands angrily.
'Can't you see?' the Englishmen shout happily. 'Hell's frozen over! England's won the World Cup!'
That has to be the least relevant punchline I've ever seen - I can't imagine these chaps knowing, or caring, about the World Cup. The Five Nations might be more relevant, albeit still unlikely.... :cool:

IT was the most gripping book I've read, but I still didn't solve the meme.

I hope I get away with this one. Here goes...

A German tourist in London approaches a lady of the night. He's carrying a small travel bag and asks if he can hire her services. 'That will be fifty pounds,' she says. He warns her that he's a little kinky and she says she can do kinky for an extra ten quid.
They go to her flat where he opens the bag and produces some bed springs and a duck caller. 'I vish you to tie zese springs to your hands unt knees and blow on ze kvacker vhile I make love to you,' he says. She thinks it a mite odd but has already agreed so she complies and the German proceeds to bounce her around the room while she blows madly on the duck caller. It turns out to be the best experience she's ever had and when they've finished and she's caught her breath she asks him if that position has a name.
'Ja.' he says. 'Zat is vot is known as the four spring duck technique.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back