Joke Thread III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When long repetitive writings about Schofield, that can't be proven and are incomplete in their content, are posted, and someone apparently adds a comma and now wants to eat his Grandma.......It's about time mods introduced verification that human beings actually posted and are not the work of A.I.

sent by "Chummy Bunny"
We don't care if you miss a comma or two.
As you age you really need a Chummy Bunny AI friend to chat with any time day or night.
ideal for UK woodworking forum members, geriatrics and the lonely.
No more cutting out Bunty profiles, folding paper clothing to hang on a non responsive comic mannequin.
Chummy Bunny is a fully functional friend for life.
starter models available. Price on application.
Chummy Bunny.
Where life begins.

First point PS visited a school drama department, so the kids there were interested in the media, so naturally the boy in question was one of those who was there.
Thats it. PS leaves with the rest of the crew and thats the only contact they have.
So did he 'know him' as you've said. No, they met that once as part of a school visit.

Roll forward 3 or 4 years
'Boy' now a man, applies for a job at ITV, and no doubt states in his CV he was part of the PS visit. Maybe that helped, but whatever the reasons for him getting the job are ITV related and nothing to do with PS.
Man is gay. PS obviously has doubts to his own sexuality and between them a romance is kindled. The 'boy' is now a 20 yr old man

Tabloid media -
Immediately jumps on the idea of the initial school visit and infers something went on, though they dont actually say that, but they bandy "15 yr old boy" in every story, trying to create a slightly sordid backstory that doesn't exist.

PS is interviewed by the Sun tabloid(A newspaper linked to phone hacking and other illegal and intrusive practices)
During the interview they clearly place a question using the word groom, or grooming etc.
PS is then forced to say no grooming took place, but he's used the word and now is associated with it.
The other tabloids(including the Sun) start using the term, 'grooming' in the same way as they did with "15 year old boy" inferring something that isnt there.

Leonardo dicaprio aged 48- Girlfriends aged 18,19,23 etc, but all considerably younger than himself.
Is Mr Dicaprio subject to multiple sleazy tabloid stories ?. Course not.
I worked with Philip a lot on Going Live and Talking Telephone Numbers back in the day. I found him to be a thoroughly decent and nice guy. Remember, all of this "furore" is a distraction from the serious things that are really happening in the UK.

Screenshot_20230602-181359.png

I worked with Philip a lot on Going Live and Talking Telephone Numbers back in the day. I found him to be a thoroughly decent and nice guy. Remember, all of this "furore" is a distraction from the serious things that are really happening in the UK.
I suppose lying to his wife and having homosexual affairs behind her back makes him a decent person.
As did the injunction on the lads identity at exectly the same time he came out, which runs out any time soon.
So just maybe he knew this would eventually go **** up and planned ahead.

I suppose lying to his wife and having homosexual affairs behind her back makes him a decent person.
As did the injunction on the lads identity at exectly the same time he came out, which runs out any time soon.
So just maybe he knew this would eventually go **** up and planned ahead.
Please take this to another thread - it is supposed to be for jokes!!!!

Please take this to another thread - it is supposed to be for jokes!!!!

It was me who started off the "off-topicing" in this case, and I'm REALLY sorry I did. Absolutely NOT my intention.

As I read in a completely different Forum today, why are "we" all bothering with this when there's really important stuff going on in the world????????

What would stop all this carp - and so many similar muck-raking topics - would be if EVERYBODY stopped buying these newspapers/watching such TV "shows.

Yup, never gonna happen - unfortunately!

Agree with Linus above, even if it ever was, this is certainly NOT now the place for comments on this and similar topics - take it elsewhere please - and again my apologies to all - inadvertently I now feel "guilty".

It was me who started off the "off-topicing" in this case, and I'm REALLY sorry I did. Absolutely NOT my intention.

As I read in a completely different Forum today, why are "we" all bothering with this when there's really important stuff going on in the world????????

What would stop all this carp - and so many similar muck-raking topics - would be if EVERYBODY stopped buying these newspapers/watching such TV "shows.

Yup, never gonna happen - unfortunately!

Agree with Linus above, even if it ever was, this is certainly NOT now the place for comments on this and similar topics - take it elsewhere please - and again my apologies to all - inadvertently I now feel "guilty".
Done that! Don't buy them, nor watch 'em!😇

The lion doesn't need the zebra's vote. The lion is the king of the jungle; kings don't need anyone's vote.

Agree wholeheartedly. The only power we plebs have is to 'vote with our feet'. If enough people stopped buying their cr*p instead of simply moaning about how terrible it is while continuing to read it, they'd soon change or go out of business.
So the discussion takes a turn and continues on a joke thread.

IMG-20230601-WA0005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back