Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20240122-WA0006.jpg

It's RM being cheapskate, shorts are cheaper than trousers! :D 😺

RM are looking to stop saturday deliveries, reducing service by 1/6 to save money.

Presumably shorts are trousers reduced in material used by 1/6 also to save money. You can opt for the top 1/6 to be missing instead, leaving your trousers halfway down your bum providing that instant "gangsta" look. RM baseball caps now come without a peak, saving you the bother of turning them around.

And yet a few years ago RM were going to try sunday deliveries to see if there was a demand.

And if it proved popular they would extend it to other days of the week as well...................................
I had a Sunday RM delivery last year, it was posted on a Saturday, RM 24, so they were obliged to deliver next day.

RM are looking to stop saturday deliveries, reducing service by 1/6 to save money.

Presumably shorts are trousers reduced in material used by 1/6 also to save money. You can opt for the top 1/6 to be missing instead, leaving your trousers halfway down your bum providing that instant "gangsta" look. RM baseball caps now come without a peak, saving you the bother of turning them around.

I was going to suggest that we shouldn't take the Pith out of the RM but for the life me, can't see a way to stop.
It's not even sporting anymore.
There'll only be 'PARCELFARCE' left soon!

Joke thread hijacked for a RM discussion.
Posts about posts should be posted elsewhere 🤣🤣🤣
And posts about non-joke posts on the joke posting thread should be posted elsewhere if they dealing with the post!

(That would have worked better if what I always called the "GPO" hadn't changed their name to RM (which to me means Royal Marines).

But this IS about the post ("Post"?):

Seriously, the last time I was in UK, in my ignorance I went to a place in town that said "Royal Mail" outside. The bloke in there said "Oh no mate. Not us, you want the Post Office, just down the road there". (Or was that vice-versa?) I forget.

It really IS confusing to "foreigners" like me!

But no doubt you lot have all become used to it. When did it change BTW?

Back