Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20230710-WA0001.jpg

Warning: Do not attempt to retell this joke from memory after a few pints - you will forget part of the punchline.

A man sits down in a restaurant and after looking over the menu decides upon the squid. The waiter disappears and comes back with a tank full of them and asks which one sir would like.
A bit perturbed, the diner inspects the creatures and spies a pale olive coloured one with an enormous moustache, "I'll have that one" he says.
The waiter fishes it out, disappears into the kitchen and hands it to the chef.
Chef raises his cleaver, looks the squid in the eye and says 'I don't know what's come over me, I can't do it'
Slightly miffed, the waiter goes over to the German intern and interrupts him from his pot washing - 'just kill this for chef will you' he says
The intern grabs the cleaver, raises it and finds that he too can't bring himself to do the deed.
Quite unhappy now, the waiter returns to the diner and asks if he'd mind choosing a different one.
'What's wrong with my first choice?' he asks
'Oh nothing at all sir, its just Hans that does dishes can be soft as your face with mild green, hairy-lipped squids'

I'm here all week
Which is convenient seeing as that's about how long that took to type!

Last edited:
Back