Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More of a memory than a joke, brought about after taking our grandson for a stroll along the beach the other day.
I must have been about 5 or 6 and growing up in the UK when we went as a big family group (cousins etc) for a day at the local seaside.
A bunch of us kids were playing quite happily when an altercation broke out in front of us between a young married couple who had a baby with them. To this day, I have no idea what the row was about but it escalated with the baby being passed, very roughly between the man and his wife. It became so bad that someone called the police.
When the policeman turned up, it just seemed to aggravate the situation and eventually, the woman was somehow able to get hold of the policeman's truncheon and began to beat him quite violently.
Then a crocodile appeared and ate all the sausages.

I still have bad dreams about it to this day.

grps.jpg

More of a memory than a joke, brought about after taking our grandson for a stroll along the beach the other day.
I must have been about 5 or 6 and growing up in the UK when we went as a big family group (cousins etc) for a day at the local seaside.
A bunch of us kids were playing quite happily when an altercation broke out in front of us between a young married couple who had a baby with them. To this day, I have no idea what the row was about but it escalated with the baby being passed, very roughly between the man and his wife. It became so bad that someone called the police.
When the policeman turned up, it just seemed to aggravate the situation and eventually, the woman was somehow able to get hold of the policeman's truncheon and began to beat him quite violently.
Then a crocodile appeared and ate all the sausages.

I still have bad dreams about it to this day.
You need a punch for that.

Latest posts

Back