Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
837BAEAA-0166-4503-B454-0F19F5B3782C.jpeg

Which reminds me of another oldie:

An Italian fashion magazine decided to run a poll to decide who most typical Italian women felt was the most sexy and fashionable woman.

The poll went well at first, with lots of Italian ladies choosing people like Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Pink, etc, plus those of a certain age often mentioning former stars such as Gina Lollabrigeda, Sophia Loren, Bridgit Bardot, etc, etc.

Until one woman suggested Virginia Pipperleenee.

This puzzled the pollsters until eventually, they had to ask the woman just who she meant.

"Easy" said the woman, and showed them a newspaper headline which read .................................

Virginia pipeline laid by 300 men in 10 days.

Hat, coat .........................

Last edited:
Which reminds me of another oldie:

An Italian fashion magazine decided to run a poll to decide who most typical Italian women felt was the most sexy and fashionable woman.

The poll went well at first, with lots of Italian ladies choosing people like Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Pink, etc, plus those of a certain age often mentioning former stars such as Gina Lollabrigeda, Sophia Loren, Bridgit Bardot, etc, etc.

Until one woman suggested Virginia Pipperleenee.

This puzzled the pollsters until eventually, they had to ask the woman just who she meant.

"Easy" said the woman, and showed them a newspaper headline which read .................................

Virginia pipeline laid by 300 men in 10 days.

Hat, coat .........................
It was Sara Pipellini and the Sahara Pipeline when I heard it.

Back