Hello from West coast of Ireland

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. From Limerick......I'm a bit disappointed with your intro, so I rewrote it for you.

I'm Digger 58
I just built a garden gate
The top's made of wood
It's really quite good
But next time, I might make it straight!!

Welcome Digger58, from another islander.

Tom
Welcome to the forum. From Limerick......I'm a bit disappointed with your intro, so I rewrote it for you.

I'm Digger 58
I just built a garden gate
The top's made of wood
It's really quite good
But next time, I might make it straight!!
Native of Cork so my poems are rubbish!

Any suggestions on where to get info on a Kity 704 Direct Drive ( or thats what I believe it to be), I've done a search on here and I think left a post there but just looking for any info. TIA

Hello Digger58, and welcome to the forum. I see that you have already met some of the members, you will meet many more, and get loads of information, suggestions and wisdom here. Best wishes, Austin (born in Birmingham, now living in Normandy)

I’m another Limerick exile. Living near ish to Cardiff for the past 30 odd years. Just getting started into wood turning. Have bought most of the kit I need via this forum. Always great advice here and a mine of information on pretty much any topic and not just wood or metal work!

I’m another Limerick exile. Living near ish to Cardiff for the past 30 odd years. Just getting started into wood turning. Have bought most of the kit I need via this forum. Always great advice here and a mine of information on pretty much any topic and not just wood or metal work!
I'm actually a Corkman domiciled here for the last 38 yrs!

Back