getting soft

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboy682

Established Member
Reaction score
must be getting soft in the old age!!!or sentimental made this for her indoors to day for valentines day :sign3:
20140208_193956.jpg

Attachments

• 20140208_193956.jpg
    20140208_193956.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 860
+1

And you could say you cut with a hand scroll saw, and now every bone in your body hurts, and needs a massage for the next month....

lol you have never met her indoors, {be in the good books} {massage} there is more chance of the wood cutting its self lol
love each other really {she told me to say that}. :-({|=

Awwwwww Graham, wot a great job mate. Bless. Are you gonna cook her dinner too?

Coz I am . . . . damn, didn't mean to say that last bit out loud . . . . where's the delete button . . . . must be here somewhere . . . .

:shock: You really ,really really realllly are a soft bunch on here aren't you :lol: :lol:

Good on you , as we say over here ,You know which side your bread and jam is buttered . :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: =D> =D>

Graham.

If you get the same reaction as I had, with my scroll saw made Christmas Card, for the wife, ( I can’t get to the shops) you will get a stack of brownie points to last the year. :wink:

Take care.

Chris R.

Just hope your wife is not the suspicious type - she may think you have something to hide; with all this unaccustomed romance :lol:

Brian

Back