For Sale - Edgebander / Drum Sander / Morticer / Gecko

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promhandicam

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm selling off some items that I don't really use - nothing wrong with them and it will help towards the holiday fund!

1. Festool Gecko Dosh Set

gecko.jpg

Used but in good condition, with the parts needed to connect it to a guide rail. Please note, this doesn't work on mdf. List price £65.68

£30 + postage

2. Jet 16-32 plus drum sander

sander1.jpg

sander2.jpg

Comes complete with the extra infeed and outfeed tables, instruction manual and home made wheeled base! The belt is in good condition and the stand has a lovely patina usually only found on the finest antique tools. It works perfectly. It can be easily dismantled and will fit in the back of a car. For more info see here http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=33027&src=froogle New this would cost £800 with the optional tables.

£450 ono

3. Jet Mortiser JBM-5

mortiser1.jpg

mortiser2.jpg

mortiser3.jpg

This is a good quality bench top morticer with a 1/2 hp motor. Comes complete with manual, collets, chuck key, a spare 10mm multico chisel and a brand new set of axminster imperial mortice chisels which cost £27

£125 ono

4. Trimbridge TL 7 Edgebander

edgebander.jpg

This is a British made edgebander for pre glued edgebanding. For more details see here http://www.trimbridge.com/TL7-hand-pro-edgebander.php I bought this for a specific project only to find that the joiner in the next door unit has a virutex which he is happy for me to use. I paid £195 for this 4 months ago and it is as good as new.

£150 ono + postage

The larger items can be collected from Godalming, Surrey or I might be able to help with delivery. Any questions please contact me by PM.

Sorry, only just seen this as I didn't get an automatic notification for some reason. Sadly (for you) the sander has gone and I've decided to keep the morticer.

Steve

Latest posts

Back