Power and hand tools for sale - Spokeshave added

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all

I am clearing out a few items.

All are very good condition of course.

12" cast iron (chassis and table) disk sander - one brand new disk as well as the worn one on it. This was the last of the fully cast iron sanders before they moved to an inferior aluminum table.

£75 Plus you'll have to collect as this is HEAVY! - SOLD
762413_l.jpg

LN Bronze 102 £70 +postage (I have the box)
762414_l.jpg

Clifton #7 £190 plus postage or collect (I have the box) SOLD
762415_l.jpg

Charnwood hollow chisel mortiser - superb machine and I have added an X-Y vice (can be unbolted) and extensions (made by a local engineering firm and removable) to raise the chisel above the vice.

Sell without the chisels at the side bu with the one in it for £140 - collection only

Sell with all the chisels shown here for £175 - collection only

762420_l.jpg

Stanley #5 with Hock blade, new wooden handles, Clifton 2 piece chip breaker and all usual tuning done on it - £60 + postage SOLD
762421_l.jpg

762424_l.jpg

LN 112 Large scraper plane £125 +postage - SOLD
762425_l.jpg

Also have Veritas small spoke shave that I don't need - £40 + postage
This one

P3201_l.jpg

Hi, Tony

Any chance of the XY table on its own?

Pete

Tony":iyrrc077 said:
Karl":iyrrc077 said:

Isn't that the one you bought off Philly for £100
:?

Nope. It is the one that Axminster sell for £265.

You sure about that Tony:

Tony":iyrrc077 said:
I bought my Clifton #7 from a forum member in its box and in absolutely A1 condition for £100 + postage.

Taken from a previous thread.

Cheers

Karl

I'm after a decent jointer plane too - but ...

Actually was thinking of looking at West Dean but that seems to have disappeared this year (well not West Dean, the show has :lol: )

woof":2q4546fr said:
Actually was thinking of looking at West Dean but that seems to have disappeared this year (well not West Dean, the show has :lol: )
I've just had a quick peek at the college site and I can't see if it's running, so I assume not? - Rob

Karl":r1uo2k78 said:
It is the one that Axminster sell for £265.

You sure about that Tony:

Karl

Sure? Yes I am able to navigate to websites, read and everything.

Axminster currently sell this plane for £265, a saving of £75 for anyone interested in one - and this plane is in mint condition.

Latest posts

Back