• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Lie Nielsen Bevel Edge Chisels

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fezman

Established Member
Reaction score
I have the following for sale in as new condition. They have seen very little use (I've been doing more power tool work recently), and are in pristine condition. The 1/4" and 1" are boxed, if I can find the other boxes (I have them somewhere) then those will be included too.

1/4"
3/8"
1/2"
3/4"
1"

LNBEC1.jpeg

LNBEC2.jpeg

LNBEC3.jpeg

LNBEC4.jpeg

I've decided to sell these as I prefer to use fixed handled chisels rather than these which are socket types.

Currently the above 5 can be had as a new set for £525 from CHT. For the set I am asking £375 (plus postage at cost) - £150 saving on the new cost. Also happy for anyone to collect these (S73 area) if preferred.

If they haven't sold as a set I will offer them individually at £80 plus postage in a week or two.

Payment by Bank Transfer only.

Thanks
Ian

Hi Ian, If you do end up selling individually, could I please have first dibs on the 1" (I've already got the other sizes)?

As it happens I'm likely passing near S73 around next weekend, but appreciate you may still be selling as a set at that point.

All the best
(another) Ian

If you do split I’d take the 3/8” one. Im also looking for a 1” but I see IanB has first dibs on that 👍

I have the following for sale in as new condition. They have seen very little use (I've been doing more power tool work recently), and are in pristine condition. The 1/4" and 1" are boxed, if I can find the other boxes (I have them somewhere) then those will be included too.

1/4"
3/8"
1/2"
3/4"
1"

View attachment 160724

View attachment 160725
View attachment 160726

View attachment 160727

I've decided to sell these as I prefer to use fixed handled chisels rather than these which are socket types.

Currently the above 5 can be had as a new set for £525 from CHT. For the set I am asking £375 (plus postage at cost) - £150 saving on the new cost. Also happy for anyone to collect these (S73 area) if preferred.

If they haven't sold as a set I will offer them individually at £80 plus postage in a week or two.

Payment by Bank Transfer only.

Thanks
Ian
wow you guys have crazy high prices in England. Is it because of duty and vat into your country? That set in the USA that I can pick up when in the country is only £201 .

wow you guys have crazy high prices in England. Is it because of duty and vat into your country? That set in the USA that I can pick up when in the country is only £201 .
You sure about that @Lefley ? Only, when I look on the Lie Nielsen site , those five chisels come to $480. That's excluding sales tax, the import duties and VAT payable on shipping to UK.

@IanB and @hgd356 you will have first dibs on the 1" and 3/8" respectively, if and when i do split.

For the time being I've decided to withdraw these from sale. Thanks @IanB and @hgd356 for your interest. I'll give you both a heads up if I decide to sell them in future.

Back