Power and hand tools for sale - Spokeshave added

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ByronBlack":10xc3ak3 said:
Blister":10xc3ak3 said:
ByronBlack":10xc3ak3 said:
Blister, the thing is, I was interested in the plane, and offered what i thought was a fair price (£10 more than what he paid Philly), I was then responded too with a childish and sarcastic comment, so in this instance, I feel it is Tony that has opened this thread to discussion through his behaviour, which makes it different to your threads as you have never been abusive or dismissive to others as far as I could tell

Are you after a No 7 ?

Yeah, I'll probably be getting the QS No.6 at the end of the month, or I may wait to get an LV, haven't quite decided yet.

what about a philly plane - I think he does a big jointer (i remember looking at it before i bought a QS6). IIRC he can make his phillyjack longer on request

http://www.phillyplanes.co.uk/index.php ... 7&Itemid=9

I've said before in the Blister thread that if you're not interested in a for sale thread just walk on by. However........... having seen Tony's behaviour in both his for sale threads and in others for sale threads he's definitely very hypocritical and I would agree with Tom, Karl and Brad that he abuses his position as a mod and perhaps isn't suited to the role. I'd also agree with the aloof/you're all beneath me style as well

Gents , MONEY makes the world go around , Cant see anyone making adverse comments to jimi43 who just purchased some old amps from a boot sale and will probably sell the on for a prophet , Good luck to him , He was in the rite place at the rite time paid his money

HEY! How did I get into this debate! :D :wink:

I would be a prophet but I have set my Isaiah than that!

FOR SALE

Pair of Pristine Condition QUAD II Amps

£2000 ONO

:D :D :D :D :D

Jim

Mike.C":2ojxw5tl said:
jimi43":2ojxw5tl said:
wizer":2ojxw5tl said:
pipper off

:D :D :D :D

I thought you were coming with me Tom?

Oversleep?

:D

Jim

Jim if you look at the above youtube, you will find that you now have to pay Tom for his time. Now pipper off :lol:

Cheers

Mike

No I don't...I might be joking in my spare time!

:D :D

J

jimi43":1tm8ys6v said:
Mike.C":1tm8ys6v said:
jimi43":1tm8ys6v said:
wizer":1tm8ys6v said:
pipper off

:D :D :D :D

I thought you were coming with me Tom?

Oversleep?

:D

Jim

Jim if you look at the above youtube, you will find that you now have to pay Tom for his time. Now pipper off :lol:

Cheers

Mike

No I don't...I might be joking in my spare time!

:D :D

J

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Mike

Latest posts

Back