Excellent Supplier - F.P Hertings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pecker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Just before Christmas another chippie recommened me to this company. http://www.fpherting.co.uk/index.html

I have now used them several times. Excellent!!!!

They will deliver just one box of screws with no delivery cost or minimum order on NEXT Day.

Their prices are often better then Screwfix and will deliver where ever you want them too.

You can pay by card over the phone, but I now have an account with them. For anyone using them on a regular basis, I would recommend contacting their local rep who will either visit you, or send out a price list in the post. Their catalogue(s) is quite extensive - with about 6 catalogues in a large ring binder.

The *list* prices are typically steep, but much better prices are available if you ask/speak to rep (normal trade practice there I guess). (a couple of their catalogues are just the Bosch/Trend ones rebadged)
If you're a Paslode user I have found them to be extremly competitive.

When you consider the next day delivery with no minmum order, that makes the prices very good.

I have tried out the smaller sizes of their Chipboard screws, which are of good quality, and they do bulk boxes of 5000 at even cheaper prices.

The girls on the 'phone are extremly helpful, and seem to go out of their way to find out information if you need it.

Anyway, personally speaking, it is nice to phone a company who really do seem to care about their customers, with good prices and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Woody

Latest posts

Back