Cheap prescription safety glasses.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex Barn Workshop

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I recently had an eye test, and got a new prescription. Last time i had looked, prescription safety glasses were really expensive, and none of the usual cheap online opticians even offered any. I've been getting away with using my least favourite pair in the workshop with some generic, badly fitting side pieces on them.

This time, I searched a bit harder and found this firm: www.lensmartonline.com their safety glasses, and they have several to choose from, are here: https://www.lensmartonline.com/eyeglasses/safety-glasses/
I ordered a pair and waited until they have arrived before recommending them to the rest of you. They are great, and better than I had hoped.

Here they are. They have side, top and underneath protection:

1692807326832.jpeg

And here, and please note the price is shown in $ not £, the order details. Actual cost is below in £. This is delivered, in a case with a cleaning cloth and neck cord.

1692807421528.jpeg

So at today's exchange, that is £16.40 for a pair of prescription safety glasses. In addition, I ordered from 3 web sites at the same time (these, a decent pair and a cheap spare pair) and these arrived first.
(yes i did make the oak coffee table they are resting on!)

Back