Brummie Bash-09.Sept 5th.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Hi Paul, will you please add my name to the list for the bash, although I live in Leamington Spa I travel to work through the longbridge are every day. Many thanks.
Terry

Paul that date is clear for me. Tho, I'll have to still play it by ear as I never know how my back will be. 85% certain from me tho.

Mikec wrote
Sorry I have to withdraw, just found out we have a family wedding in Glasgow that day.
No worries Mike.Hope you have a good day :D

Wizer wrote
Paul that date is clear for me. Tho, I'll have to still play it by ear as I never know how my back will be. 85% certain from me tho.
Thats good news Tom.Hope your back holds out :D

So folks there is still a few places left :D

Hi Paul,

If there are still spaces can I come? Its a short run up the motorway from Brizzle... I will be at the beginner end of the spectrum, but it would be great to share thoughts / experiences...

Jeremy

Hi Paul.

Just to confirm the 5th is fine for me. :D

George, if you want a lift down i`ll be going down the M42, no problem to nip off & back on, daft for us both to drive when i`m passing, though i`ll leave it with you.

Great! its in the calendar...:D

Not sure what the form is in terms of bringing things...if anyones wants a play I can bring the VB...will be fine in the car with an engine hoist... :)

Jeremys wrote
...if anyones wants a play I can bring the VB...will be fine in the car with an engine hoist...
That would be great Jeremy :shock:
I'm sure we would would all give you a lift off this end :lol:
If only eh :roll:

Doug B":9wj04l4o said:
Hi Paul.

Just to confirm the 5th is fine for me. :D

George, if you want a lift down i`ll be going down the M42, no problem to nip off & back on, daft for us both to drive when i`m passing, though i`ll leave it with you.

pm sent- thanks Doug

Hi Paul.

sorry going to have to miss it new date is first day of family holidays, shame was really looking forward to meeting a few people.

Neil

That's good news Rich.
If it's not going to be too much trouble you can bring the Record along.
I'm sure we'll put it to good use :D

OK.
I have just put the list of members names on the opening post who's names are down to attend the Bash,nineteen in total, :shock: so only one place left for the twenty.

It would seem that there is a lot of interest in hollowing,so as has been mentioned in other posts recently,anyone who would like to bring a particular tool along for others to try,than by all means do.
Or if there is anything else that someone would like to try or do then speak up and see what happens.I'm sure someone will only be too happy to help out on the day. :D
Dustydave as said he could bring his Scrollsaw along if anyone would be interested.

Back