Best wishes for 2021

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only if you already live outside the UK AES, otherwise it will probably be welcome to being treated like a a 3rd world citizen by the place I thought of as home

Happy New Year everyone! I genuinely wish you all the best for next year in advance, lets hope things get better and more positive.

To All,

Thanks for all the knowledge sharing, help, banter & warm welcome since I joined this year.

May I wish you and yours all the very best for The New Year.

Padster

Happy New Year

Here's to seeing photos of everyone's wonderful creations and me making yet another series of comical errors when trying to do even the simplest wood related task.

only if you already live outside the UK AES, otherwise it will probably be welcome to being treated like a a 3rd world citizen by the place I thought of as home

I dunno Droogs mate! I made the decision to make here my permanent home so long ago now that when I do visit UK it doesn't even feel like "home" any more really (though I do still have a UK Passport). Apart from anything else "you lot" keep on changing the money and I can't even recognise some of the coins any more! AND I've been away so long that I wasn't even eligible to vote in "THAT" referendum!

But vote or not, it's all decided now and inevitably there'll be some good and some bad effects in the end.

Still at least here my wife and I (both over 75) have now got firm appointments for our 1st C-19 jabs on 13th Jan (and that after I've been SO critical of both our national and local govt civil servants and politicos here)!! Still at least they have already started here (as I understand, so has UK) and with the highest-risk people first (old peoples' homes, medical & care staff, etc) which is exactly as it should be IMO.

Anyway, here's to 2021, however it all pans out - for all of us.

Happy new year.

Attachments

• 2021.jpg
    2021.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 10
Happy New Year.

Anybody up to anything interesting? I have been painting, the boring kind, walls :rolleyes:

@artie That was RogerS and he is fine and doing well.

@Rorschach spice up the wall and paint as if it's canvas a nice scene of a workshop or a #4

Latest posts

Back