• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Bessey cramps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
A pair of 1500mm bessey cramps. 150 k body Revo,
The best money can buy. The k model has the top head that can move along the sash so you can centre/balance it if needed.
The bottom ones come off and turn around so you can use it as a puller as well.
You can also join them to make a double length clamp.
Just look up bessey cramps and you'll know the deal with bessey.
Probably too heavy to post so collection from Bn412pa.
I forget how much I paid but bessey are not cheap. I'll look it up, open to offers.
havnt cleaned them so some old glue is bound to be present.
Slow Internet, I'll attach photos when I can

I've been struggling with my connection but I've finally added photos. Price? I havnt been able to find my receipts but I'm asking half of what I paid. If you Google them, I'll do the same, the price will be listed. While I've got Internet I want to post this. My phone number is < REMOVED BY MODERATOR FOR THE MEMBER'S ONLINE PRIVACY >

IMG_20240116_104229.jpg

IMG_20240116_104202.jpg
IMG_20240116_104229.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240116_104209.jpg
    IMG_20240116_104209.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
120 the pair.
They are the expensive ones. The vario, which have movable heads. The most versatility possible

There is an 'Edit' box, click on that then click at the end of the number and use the arrow button on your keyboard to backspace and delete the number. Then you post it again.

Phone number removed. It is basic online security never to post personal details on the open internet. There are plenty of fraudsters who are ready to take advantage.

Back