Bargain Books

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joesoap

Established Member
Reaction score
The Craftsmans Book Club is closing down and selling off stock at knockdown prices . Example Bill Hylton's Router Table book @ £19.99 is going for £4. 99 www.readersunion.co.uk . Good variety going worth a look

Is this one of those 'schemes' where you have to buy a certain amount of books per year/month?

wizer":oa83xegc said:
Is this one of those 'schemes' where you have to buy a cer
tain amount of books per year/month?
Well yesl it was but as it's goin to the wall they're selling off . Closing down in May 09. Check it out for nowt .

Thanks Joesoap for the tip. Unfortunately, you have to be a member to buy and membership is closed. I tried to order 8 books this morning with no luck.
Cheers,
Gower

Gower":29btt2j6 said:
Thanks Joesoap for the tip. Unfortunately, you have to be a member to buy and membership is closed. I tried to order 8 books this morning with no luck.
Cheers,
Gower
Pity about that Gower . We joined way back to get the initial irreseistible deal , kept to the contract and never used again although they kept the bumph coming . If the missus hadn't opened it I would never have known. Of course I have ordered six books for about a tenth of the price which I will probably look at once and think of having to knock up , yet , another bookcase , I didn't give membership a thought until l came on here .

Look out for 'remainder' bookshops. I bought Bill Hylton's router table book in a shop in Guildford for £4.99!

Latest posts

Back