Axminster price hike...again!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or have they jacked up their prices again. I've been keeping track of the Jet SS and it's jumped now to over £1500 (if memory serves) What's going on?..not the way to make friends and influence people, 'specially round here :( - Rob

yep - further price increases. There is a thread in the Buying section about it.

LN planes up by 10% as well, but LV down by various amounts. Strange.

Cheers

Karl

karl":3p8gf7ii said:
yep - further price increases. There is a thread in the Buying section about it.

Cheers

Karl

GBP hasn't sunk anything like as much against $CAD as it has against USD.

wizer":1padit1b said:
oops, should have bought mine Rob ;)
Tom - wouldst could, alas no folding :( and not for a couple of years...in the 'plotting and scheming' stage at the mo' :wink: - Rob

Jake":1u931rfd said:
karl":1u931rfd said:

Cheers

Karl

Indeed, suddenly anything imported is now very expensive. Building myself a new server a bit at a time and each month I come to buy the next set of bits and they've all gone up from the previous month.

Jake":i4vgi968 said:
karl":i4vgi968 said:

Cheers

Karl

That's what I don't get. Given the weakness of the £, it seems strange that LV products been reduced in price.

Cheers

Karl

LV is a Canadian company, so they will sell to Axminster in CAD, not USD like LN. The relationship between the two hasn't changed as much - and maybe reduced commodity prices have enabled LV to cut their CAD prices?

Latest posts

Back