Anyone else?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgie98

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else still got one of these?
IMG_0002 3.JPG

IMG_0001 3.JPG

I confess I have a tad of a hacksaw collection, which was prompted by a visit to the UK where I saw a sheet metal hacksaw and then that set me me off..

maybe Ill post a photo or two.but I'm already behind in posting my door hardware fitting tool kit

There are so many kinds.

Eric in the colonies

have a couple of those plus a good few of the newer type........
when I moved outta France I cleared the barn.......
point being a chap bought an old Stihl chain saw to add to his collection of 300....pretty sad......
bet he lives alone.....lol......

I have an Eclipse frameless hacksaw saw that has a wide, flat (about 4") blade with a conventional hacksaw blade fitted along it - it's for cutting sheet metal material. I also have a conventional model from the same era. They were both my grandfather's.

There's one for sale (not mine) on etsy Eclipse 55 Frameless Hacksaw & Pad Saw Set C1950s. Retro - Etsy UK

I don't "still" have one. But I do have one. When my grandfather died and my grandmother was clearing out his garage I took his old sea chest which had a mixture of hand tools in it. Including one of these hacksaws, which I use fairly frequently.

Latest posts

Back