aldi chisels are back !! today

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody post pictures of the stones/plates?.
I've only ever seen the plastic plinth mounted one.
Thanks

Water-Mark":3rn93io9 said:
Can somebody post pictures of the stones/plates?.
I've only ever seen the plastic plinth mounted one.
Thanks
That's the one. Maybe I used the wrong term.
I'd grab a picture from their site, but the historical "specials" aren't there any more...

Looks just like this one on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Faithful-...t=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2c66e243dc

I have no idea whether they're any good or not - if the price is any guide then probably not.

I picked up a set of the chisels and the stone, I thought the chisels can be for rough work and I will keep my narex set for more gentle work :lol:

I used the diamond block but found I got a better edge with my oil stone. The chisels seemed to get a good edge though.

I also brought a combination square for my little boy although square it isnt :lol:

DannyEssex":njwg1fb9 said:
I picked up a set of the chisels and the stone, I thought the chisels can be for rough work and I will keep my narex set for more gentle work :lol:

I used the diamond block but found I got a better edge with my oil stone. The chisels seemed to get a good edge though.

I also brought a combination square for my little boy although square it isnt :lol:
So i guess we can expect lots of triangular WIPs from your boy. :lol:

Back