2022 Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And no, whoever it is I'm paired with, you won't receive a gilded and polychromed fan vault this year either.
That is okay - one of those beautiful chairs would be fine - though if you could manage 12 to go around the table, it would be more convenient! (Not totally sure that they fit with a Georgian mahogany table, so you might need to provide the table as well :D)

Well.......what can I say?

I feel seriously hard done by, as I was first in the queue for Lefley and his bottle of maple syrup.

Anyways, putting hard feelings aside in the spirit of christmas......I shall enter the krissy santa thingy again, regardless.

And no, whoever it is I'm paired with, you won't receive a gilded and polychromed fan vault this year either.
How about 8 cabinet doors (frame and panel) with oak lancet Gothic arches with trefoil and copper trellis inserts with copper leaf gilded Ogee trim and 7 drawers to match? Just to save me doing them for the kitchen cabinets I've been fitting

@Phil / Admin,

I wonder if it is possible to put something on the main forum thread to signpost this- I wonder if being tucked away in general ‘ off-topic will limit uptake?

With regret, I won't be able to participate this year. Ive been snowed under with work (something I'm grateful for) and a few other issues have left me with no workshop time for the last few months. This is unlikely to change for a few months.
Last years was excellent and I'd highly advise anyone who is unsure about taking part to do so.
Once again, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of everyones gifts on Christmas Day.

Hi Phil,
I joined in last year for the first time but a house move at end of July has left me workshopless (is that even a word?) and all my tools are still in boxes.
I hope to have the new workshop completed soon but I doubt in time to make anything for Secret Santa.
I am happy to join in but it will have to be something I purchase.

Back