2022 Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have A Kirk, Droogs and Garno as being OK with being drawn with Lefley. I aim to get this part of the draw done at the end of the month to allow cheaper P&P to be sorted out.

Are there any other foreign members wishing to enter, or is there anyone else here wishing to be put in the draw with Lefley? The draw is totally fair - I don't do it.

I will have people's info again please as I can keep all the info in one place and things do occasionally change. This applies to everyone, not just these few. Please, please, keep to emails - last year I specifically asked for emails only and still got 14 out of 30 lots of details come through as conversations (which is an unnecessary complication).

So ...
1/ Your user name,
2/ Your name and postal address (inc. postcode),
3/ A brief summary of your interests - some of which may of course lie outside of woodworking, and
4/ Whether you are right or left handed.

EMAILS ONLY please, to phildotpascoeatskydotcom, I wish to forward details lock stock and barrel without any editing (or having to search PMs for them:).)

Feel free to ask any questions, but please keep them in a separate email to your details. If you wish e.g. not to drawn with a turner or maybe only to be drawn with a turner (or indeed any particular member - it has happened before) please let me know, it can be arranged.

… it would be nice if all of last years entrants took part this year along with others who have seen the photo's.
Really sorry but having participated for the first time last year, I’ll have to pass this year - We’ve just moved house and my gear is stacked up in cardboard boxes until I have built a workshop. Looking forward to Christmas 2023.

@Phil Pascoe Think i've gotten confused. Are you looking just for overseas willing participants at the moment, or are you wanting all participants to get their name in the hat now?

Attachments

• D05AB53B-BD0F-437E-B257-3A9398817634.jpeg
    D05AB53B-BD0F-437E-B257-3A9398817634.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 0
Back