2022 Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it technically okay to send a good bottle of Canadian Whisky Over to England or is that just sacrilege as all Brits believe whisky comes from Scotland!

Canadian whisky was first distilled in 1786!

Is it technically okay to send a good bottle of Canadian Whisky Over to England or is that just sacrilege as all Brits believe whisky comes from Scotland!

I guess that depends on the recipient ;)
Whisky is made in many places around the world, and for example some of the best comes from Japan. I have a lot of scottish whisky but also Japanese / English / Welsh. Technically it is only Scotch if from Scotland, other than that it is all about quality and the open-mind of the recipient...

By Scotsman James Grant lol

Guess the emails from the lefley draw are still good or would you rather a fresh one?

Bump. Come on guys what are you waiting for? At the rate Royal Mail are striking we're gonna need to get stuff made and posted out next week to have any chance of it arriving on time 😉🤪

Well.......what can I say?

I feel seriously hard done by, as I was first in the queue for Lefley and his bottle of maple syrup.

Anyways, putting hard feelings aside in the spirit of christmas......I shall enter the krissy santa thingy again, regardless.

And no, whoever it is I'm paired with, you won't receive a gilded and polychromed fan vault this year either.

Back