2009 Handtool Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alf":23p9ppzi said:
*goes to bookmark NORAD Santa tracking site in order to keep tabs* :ho2
I absolutely LOVE the Santa Tracker. I first showed it to my mates kids about 5-6 years ago and seeing their faces was just the greatest thing!

We watch it every year now, either together or we text each other when he moves to the next bit if we're apart, magic :D

mine hasnt turned up yet - but like ttk i'm not complaining as ive not posted mine yet (despite my good early intentions my "victim"s turn away from making flat things sparked a rethink and they are now getting a bought present which is more apropriate to their hobby. - going in the post tommorow.

Mine recieved today, postmaked from Norfolk...many thanks Tony. It's so well wrapped though, it's impossible to have 'feelies'

I like feelies, feelies are the way forward :lol: - Rob

Alf":388m3gie said:
I have every faith in Santa, because I know he exists

Now then Alf..............You and I are going to have to have a bit of a chat one day. You remember when you were young and one of your teeth came out? Did you find anything under the pillow? Well.........

:) :wink:

Mike

Mike Garnham":2riaawpf said:
Alf":2riaawpf said:

Now then Alf..............You and I are going to have to have a bit of a chat one day. You remember when you were young and one of your teeth came out? Did you find anything under the pillow? Well.........

Mike
Don't you dare Garnham, don't you DARE!!!

;)

Glad your pressie arrived Rob :)

I keep looking at mine, can't wait for the big day.

I am also looking forward to the string of threads when everyone has opened their gifts.

Rob, whilst this is may not be the place, please can you remind me of the events and dates organised for February next year. A show on the Saturday and an evening do at Axminster, the following Monday? - Not sure if I have that right. :oops:

Thanks,
Tony.

Alf":29tt2ctk said:
pedder":29tt2ctk said:
Today a parcel from Dieter Schmid arrived. Because I didn't remeber having ordered there the last two days <snip>
Pedder, I assume that means you do remember ordering within the last three days... Yes? :wink: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Noooooo, you certainly missunderstood me! :wink: :wink:

It only once took him more than 2 working days to forfill orders. (I ordered a bigger lot of needle files.)

Cheers Pedder

I'm hoping to see the recipient of mine post to say he's got it - I don't have a lot of faith in the postal service and didn't have enough spondolies on me to send it recorded.

TrimTheKing":314g7w7r said:
Mike Garnham":314g7w7r said:
Alf":314g7w7r said:

Mike
Don't you dare Garnham, don't you DARE!!!

;)

Oooooooh.......... I love a challenge!!! :D

Escudo":1wgj99s7 said:
Rob, whilst this is may not be the place, please can you remind me of the events and dates organised for February next year. A show on the Saturday and an evening do at Axminster, the following Monday? - Not sure if I have that right. :oops:

Thanks,
Tony.
Tony - PM sent - Rob

jlawrence":ea1vg9bl said:
I'm hoping to see the recipient of mine post to say he's got it - I don't have a lot of faith in the postal service ......................
Yeh me to, I'd hoped for an "arrived " post from someone by now. The post service only lets you record/register your parcel up to the UK border, so at least I know it's left the country!! :deer

Mike Garnham":3fql6y77 said:
Alf":3fql6y77 said:
Gosh. Santa knows the Tooth Fairy? Wow, that is so cool. \:D/ :lol:

Alf":2vyl9nvs said:
Mike Garnham":2vyl9nvs said:
Alf":2vyl9nvs said:
Gosh. Santa knows the Tooth Fairy? Wow, that is so cool. \:D/ :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dammit Alf, i need a new keyboard now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've received what I think is my secret santa gift, so its gone under the tree. Just hope its not a delivery of smoked salmon or something that should have gone in the fridge! Its near the radiator so I'll know in a few days...

Ed

Peg%20on%20Nose.jpg

Back