2009 Handtool Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine a few days ago, to be opened Christmas and dispatched my gifts yesterday.

Seasons greetings to all on the forum

John

Mine is coming along nicely. Made the first prototype today, and it turned out so well that i've kept it for myself :D

I am going to post my gift closer to Xmas - if my recipient is anything like me, then they may find temptation too great to resist!

Cheers

Karl

Back from Canada but tweaked my back picking up the suitcases - my SS is now going to be bought in I am afraid :(

Next year will start something in the summer :)

Rod

My gift arrived today and has been hidden by missus. I wish it hadn't arrived so early. 8-[ Can't wait to open it :)

I'm not sending mine til a couple of days before xmas eve.

Mine arrived yesterday, too! Missus was way to fast for me, though - gotta wait 'til Xmas. Excited, now..... :D
Philly :D

I opened my emails this morning to find that my latest order from Axminster was despatched at 10:30. Imagine my surprise when the postman knocked on the door with a bag from Axminster - I thought cor that's a tad quick.

Opened the bag and this was inside:

Kugihiki Flush Cut Saw

Thankyou very much whoever it was.

I was hoping to get a box made to put it in, if I manage to get around to it then there'll be an extra bit along at some point.

added:
apologies for the size of the photo, the forum doesn't seem to want to link to the thumbnail :(
added more:
Finally managed to find a thumbnail url without a ? in it.

Posted my parcel yesterday and my SS arrived this morning.

Intriguing package - seems to contain two pieces with some metal knobs?
Roll on Christmas :D

Thank you SS

Rod

Min arrived a couple of days ago apparently, I've no idea what it looks like even as my better half was far too efficient. I've finally finished making my gift and now have to box it and get to the post office.

James

Chill out guys - at least two of us have already said that we aren't posting until MUCH closer to Xmas.

Cheers

Karl

For anyone worrying:
You've got to remember that most of us are blokes.
This has to be the earliest that many of us have ever thought about xmas pressies let alone actually completed/purchase any.

TrimTheKing":1z8pfu26 said:
until I find the mojo to box it up and waddle my fat pineapple to the post office ;)

oh god someone's got a wait on their hands :roll: :lol:

Back