2009 Handtool Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is finished but a heavy cold has put paid to the addition I was thinking to put with it. Goodness only knows when I'll be able to haul my sorry carcass to the post office though. :? As for all you super-organised people, I'm giving you the evil eye, you do know that...? :lol:

Cheers, Alf

My outgoing will leave tomorrow. It would be nice to know if it reached the victim. :lol:

Cheers Pedder

Mine will be posted tomorrow. Victim should receive it this week.
Neil.

Mine arrived today - thanks SS :D

SWMBO insists that it cannot be opened until Xmas day. Spoilsport.

Cheers

Karl

Karl":2l65biar said:
Mine arrived today - thanks SS :D

SWMBO insists that it cannot be opened until Xmas day. Spoilsport.

Cheers

Karl
Sensible...no chance of 'feelies' then :wink: - Rob

Too well packaged for feelies. :cry:

Temptation is growing.....

Cheers

Karl

pedder":17pya6ya said:
My outgoing will leave tomorrow.

Did I say tomorrow? Due to some circumstances it left today. Hope it will reach before 24/12

Cheers Pedder

I have my package from Cornwall, I do believe I know who my SS is and if I'm correct means that whats inside is going to be very special.

I have mine an it will be sent out on monday.

Chems":14p0cjij said:
I have my package from Cornwall, I do believe I know who my SS is and if I'm correct means that whats inside is going to be very special.

I have mine an it will be sent out on monday.

Mrs.Woodmagnet took delivery of my parcel, and felt tip
penned out the postmark. So my x-mas day opening
will be a total surprise as i have'nt a clue where it's from. :D
I do like surprises me. :D :D :D

Made a second trial last night, all seemed to go well, so I made up the real thing. then decided that as I did not need the trial piece any more I would use it to turn the handle.

Then when I had turned the handle I realised that I had picked up the wrong piece of wood and made the handle out of the body of the real thing :oops:

Fortunately I have enough spare wood to have another go...

Received a package by hand yesterday - SS lurked enough not to be noticed until too late & obvious candidate sill posting re production??????

Well packaged (feel proof) - Ar*e - thanks who ever you are - under the tree ready for the big day with all assembled in awe as it is really the only true 'surprise'!

Big thanks to Ed for all his work pulling this together.

Yet anonther significant feather in UKWS Hat!

Simon

SVB":1oz05qoa said:
Big thanks to Ed for all his work pulling this together.

You're welcome. Its actually not that much trouble really, just making a list and sending a load of PM's.

Ed

Back