Can you guess

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodpig

Established Member
Reaction score
What it is yet? :D

IMGP3914_zps2f035b27.jpg

A steel block felt tipped blue, and marked out for milling?
Rodders

PS If you are machining or milling this could I ask for a wip please? I have got very interested in metalworking of late
Rodders

I've not taken that many pictures Rodders. This is the next one, rather gives it away I think!

IMGP3922_zps34a0c09d.jpg

Yep, you got it. Just a couple more pins to turn, drill and tap and it's done.

fedbf710c426055bf508410a1c41474f_zpseb17c472.jpg

I didn't see the slot for the back wheel, anyway, still wouldn't have guessed!.
Cracking job, Thanks for that, I would be grateful if you could take 2, or 3 pics of you're milling, another time.
Thanks and regards Rodders

I'll try and remember next time. As soon as I can get a suitable bearing I'll be making a single bearing guide for small blades next.

Update, here it is:

IMGP3937_zpsp8vsoc4h.jpg

blackrodd":2ips8t2l said:
Thanks for that, I would be grateful if you could take 2, or 3 pics of you're milling, another time.

Rodders, if you're looking for machining stuff the madmodder forum is the metalworkers equivalent of this place, lots of great project logs and friendly helpful people

pcb1962":2a2m35x4 said:
blackrodd":2a2m35x4 said:
Thanks for that, I would be grateful if you could take 2, or 3 pics of you're milling, another time.

Rodders, if you're looking for machining stuff the madmodder forum is the metalworkers equivalent of this place, lots of great project logs and friendly helpful people

Thanks, I'll pop across and have a look.
Regards Rodders

Nice. I have been getting more into metalworking recently and my most recent acquisition is a Colchester Master Mk2 (to add to my milling machine and surface grinder). I'm not up to this sort of work yet though.

K

Latest posts

Back