Can you help identify this tool please?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% clutch alignment tool......still use mine........
ohhhhh, it's still has it's wooden box......now thats sexy......
sorry I'm a sad person.....with a love of old tools n things....but not old women......hahaha...
I found the best clutch aligning tool to be an old 1st motion shaft from an appropriate g/box, for in-line engines. Then came so many variations on engine-gearbox configuration that one needed a collection of different ones, some quite simple to make. I got rid of all mine on retiring & going 'auto.'

I found the best clutch aligning tool to be an old 1st motion shaft from an appropriate g/box, for in-line engines. Then came so many variations on engine-gearbox configuration that one needed a collection of different ones, some quite simple to make. I got rid of all mine on retiring & going 'auto.'
In my early days decades ago I used to nip into Dad's workshop and borrow the first (or is it last) 10" of Mum's yard brush, put in his lathe and make one. I eventually had a few of different sizes and Mum had a yard brush that was much easier to store.

Back