New member with some questions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like workshop-utopia to me Mike! You have good separation of the machine tools and anything that might damage their precision surfaces. You'll be glad you've saved those wonderful machines, and you 'll feel the gentle support of your grandfather smiling over your shoulder every time you use one. It's not important that you might only use them occasionally. On those occasions, nothing else will do. I use mine far more than I thought I ever would, and love every minute of it.

Keep us all updated of your progress. I'd love to see how it all turns out.

Looks like workshop-utopia to me Mike! You have good separation of the machine tools and anything that might damage their precision surfaces. You'll be glad you've saved those wonderful machines, and you 'll feel the gentle support of your grandfather smiling over your shoulder every time you use one. It's not important that you might only use them occasionally. On those occasions, nothing else will do. I use mine far more than I thought I ever would, and love every minute of it.

Keep us all updated of your progress. I'd love to see how it all turns out.
Thank you for your kind words Paul! Someone on here suggested having a clean end, and the abrasives/welding the other which puts me at something like this.

I'm hoping I'll use more than I'm expecting too. It's great that you are, and find so much enjoyment from it!

Will definitely keep updated with progress as and when I make some!

Attachments

• Workshop Layout_2.jpg
    Workshop Layout_2.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back