Ye Olde Kentish Bash ** 6th March 2010 **

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a Bump to say that if anyone wants their planer knives tickling up, I'll be bringing my honing jig. So don't leave it until dawn on Saturday to think about getting them out of your machine! :)

Cheers
Steve

Steve Maskery":3gelbdtd said:
Just a Bump to say that if anyone wants their planer knives tickling up, I'll be bringing my honing jig. So don't leave it until dawn on Saturday to think about getting them out of your machine! :)

Cheers
Steve
I would love a tickle Steve, I will make sure they are unwrapped and on show for all to see! :D

Steve Maskery":1kkozbh0 said:

Cheers
Steve

Now...this word tickling....how far gone does tickling extend to then Steve...only I have this pair of blades from the DW50 that need some serious humour injection...

Jim

Unfortunately I've just reground mine on the Tormek, but I'd be interested to see how this is done in Steve's handraulic jig - Rob

I was bringing mine anyway.

Are we all set? I've just been piling stuff up by the door to bring with me. It's a lot! :shock:

Do you want me to bring a jar of decent instant coffee and some tea bags as a contribution?

I will be bringing homemade bread pudding and cake.

I have a demonstration rig to show how easy it is to run 3 phase motors from normal mains. I made this for Waka's bash last year.

If anyone would like me to bring it along for a sideshow demo then do shout now.

I'm not trying to distract anyone from the 'official' demos naturally Tom.

cheers

Bob

kasandrich":kr1itcru said:
decent instant coffee

I will be bringing homemade bread pudding and cake.

Instant coffee :sick: :sick: ...at a bash of this magnitude the very least we expect is beans picked by dusky maidens from the north slope of some outlandish Kenyan planation, expertly roasted and then finely ground in the 'shop (a jig atop the spindle moulder would do at a pinch), thrice filtered and served with a dash something to give a bit of je n'cest quoi ('scuse French sp) :lol:

If Paulc's there, make sure you've got an unending supply :lol:

Bread pudding and buns sound good :wink: - Rob

seriously the coffee machine will be on and we get pg tips in bulk, cake gratefully received however :D

Slopes of the BLUE MOUNTAIN in Jamaica Rob...

Good Lord...where do they brung you up these days!! :D :D :wink:

Annie is making trays of sticky chocolate brownies...what we don't eat you guys can take home like it were a wedding....

Maybe after we do some jointing and marry two pieces of wood perfectly eh!?

:D

Jim

A last minute request #-o #-o

If anyone going tomorrow has a Clifton 5 & 1/2 that you don`t mind me having a play with, would you be kind enough to bring it along please :D

Cheers.

Doug.

I've run the vacuum cleaner round so we're all ready for tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you all.

Simon

wizer":2n78f51m said:
I'll see if Axi can bring one.

Thanks Tom.

All ready for an early start... Must remember me passport for crossing the border into the south :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug.

PS

Don`t worry Steve, i`ve worked out what a few more of the buttons do on the dash... :lol: :lol:

Sorry Doug, Axi were out of stock on the Cliffie 5 1/2. If anyone wants to bring one...?

I feel like I'm forgetting something.... I feel like a little girl at her 12th birthday party, worrying if anyone will turn up. :shock:

Can, at very least, the people who are bringing food turn up? We can just sit on Simon's Altendorf and stuff our faces :lol: :sick:

Back