Ye Olde Kentish Bash ** 6th March 2010 **

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waka":38tckx2p said:
Whilst lazing by the pool today with temps in the mid 30s, I started to think about the upcoming bash (shouldn't be doing that on holiday).

Can you bottle some of that heat, Waka, and bring it to the bash, please? :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

good point about start times. I'm guessing 10am at the earliest. But I'll leave it to Simon to confirm as it's his gaff ;)

We have about 25 seats. You are welcome to bring one if it's no trouble to put it in the car, otherwise we should be fine. I doubt we'll all be sitting down at once ;)

From 10 is fine. The kettle(s) will be on. Please park on the LHS of Lodge Road after turning left from Station Approach as you approach Larkstore Park. There are no parking restrictions on a Saturday. If you are coming by train we are about 2 mins walk from the station.

I was planning on doing food for between 12 and 1.30 and throwing you all out about 4.30 with a later reconvene at the curry house about 7.30/8 for anyone who fancies it. I will have a quick count up on the day unless we think there are likely to be more than 10 coming in the evening?

okay it appears that i am now not coming :cry: (shut up tom ;))

apparently its my mothers birthday on the 3rd and we are going to see her on the 6th and 7th - this social arrangement had passed me by

i had also "forgotten" that i am apparently making her a matched set of napkin rings and trivets to match the table olly built for her earlier in the year - guess what i'll be doing for the next week or so

Guys I've just PM'd the details\directions to all who said they'd like to come. If you didn't receive it then please let me know.

Also, if you've been sitting on the fence, there's still space for more. Come along!

I would also like to offer to bring anything if needed?

I did mention I would be bringing a friend, his name is John but he's not a forum member.

My name is Steve in case I didn't say before.

I work only a minutes walk from the venue. :)

B*gger - can't make this as my wife is singing in a concert! Hope those who go have a great time!

You're not required to bring anything but gifts won't be rejected :shock: :lol:

Just to veer slightly away from the foody aspect, I'm making progress with my raffle prize donation, 'cept I had to make a new handle last night as the original broke :evil: Now using a piece of Waka's Indonesian Rosewood - Rob

There is a very yummy-looking fruit cake on the cooling rack even as I type. There may even be some left by next Saturday. Just don't count on it.
S

Her indoors said that 30 cream horns will need quite a few of those dunces hats and since Wizer appears to have the only one...I have had to rethink...

Chocolate brownies seem to be one option...but I will see what else we can come up with in the sticky yummy category!

Jim

Don't put yourself out Jim. There's plenty on offer already. Tho I am partial to a chocolate brownie. As long as you don't tell my doctor ;)

Latest posts

Back