XL 4" cyclone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this (link below) and thought that it would be the best way to rearrange things.

After thinking about it though it doesn't save much space so would probably only be worth it if I need slightly better airflow.

https://youtu.be/0RAoj4urS-Y

MikeJhn":3ldqhocy said:
Any of you guys looking to make a cyclone, this is on e-bay at the moment:
link removed

And this: link removed

Mike
Forum Rule 8.6 says...

"( 8.6 ) - Auction Site Links.
Members sometimes feel that posting random links to eBay or similar sites may be of benefit to other members looking for a "bargain".
It is not in the interests of our membership to highlight items that some may already have on their watch list. Furthermore we have had instances in the past where members have spuriously drawn attention to their own listings. It is suggested that those wishing to find "bargains" do so themselves."

Please edit the links out of your post ASAP Mike.

Terry

Wizard9999":2a5op3yz said:
Forum Rule 8.6 says...

Members sometimes feel that posting random links to eBay or similar sites may be of benefit to other members looking for a "bargain".
It is not in the interests of our membership to highlight items that some may already have on their watch list. Furthermore we have had instances in the past where members have spuriously drawn attention to their own listings. It is suggested that those wishing to find "bargains" do so themselves."

Terry

That rule refers to random links - i.e. People making a new thread about a 'bargain' auction. It doesn't apply to people posting specific auction links in response to the subject of a discussion :)

Thanks for pointing that out Terry & Matt, I have deleted the links to avoid any conflict, it seems it was not appreciated.

Mike

MikeJhn":1rvynlbu said:
Thanks for pointing that out Terry & Matt, I have deleted the links to avoid any conflict, it seems it was not appreciated.

Mike

Mike

I know you were only trying to be helpful and the post was made in good faith, apologies if my post was a bit abrupt. The only reason I knew about the rule is that something similar happened when an item I was following was linked to on here (ironically by somebody trying to help me) after which the price went through the roof.

Terry.

MattRoberts":1s06n6oe said:
Wizard9999":1s06n6oe said:
Forum Rule 8.6 says...

Terry

That rule refers to random links - i.e. People making a new thread about a 'bargain' auction. It doesn't apply to people posting specific auction links in response to the subject of a discussion :)

Whilst I agree you could interpret it that way based on the wording I do not think that was how it was intended and nor has it been interpreted in that way in the past by the mods.

Terry.

Wizard9999":14anb480 said:
Whilst I agree you could interpret it that way based on the wording I do not think that was how it was intended and nor has it been interpreted in that way in the past by the mods.

Terry.

That seems rather silly then! If someone asks where to get an item, you can post a link to it on axminster but not on ebay?

Illogical, Jim :)

MattRoberts":1she0g5k said:
Wizard9999":1she0g5k said:

Terry.

That seems rather silly then! If someone asks where to get an item, you can post a link to it on axminster but not on ebay?

Illogical, Jim :)

No perfectly logical. Axminster have a number available at a fixed price, if I buy one you can still buy it for the same price as if I had not. With auction items on ebay usually there is only one and it is competitive bidding, if I bid you will need to pay more to win it. But you know that I a sure, so I suspect you are just trying to wind me up by playing dumb :lol: .

Terry.

Guys I am sorry that my inadvertent correct/Incorrect posting has caused such a controversy on here, no matter how, where or when, it does not matter, competitive bidding for something is what it is, you take your chance, please accept my apologies for my posting in the first place, I will throw myself onto my sword next time I take it out to clean it (may be some time), can we move on now. :oops:

Mike

Latest posts

Back