Woodworking & craft shows and events…

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final packing of the van going on here, heading to to Makers Central ready for this weekends show. Lots of new toys on the stand including the new tilting router lift-not even on the website yet!

Hope to see a few of you there, please come over to D10 between Turners Retreat and Dremel and say hello!

Cheers

Peter
See you tomorrow

Great to meet with two stalwarts of the forum at Makers Central…. @Peter Sefton & @petermillard. Show seemed a little smaller than last time I went but good time had nonetheles!

Really enjoyed the show, so pleased it a Bank Holiday tomorrow, good to catch up with you and Peter.

Cheers

Peter

Neither and event nor a show, but certainly interesting. A bunch of mini shows that make up an event.

Cambridge Open Studios, long running series of artists studio's and workshops opening on one or more of the weekends in July. I noticed in this year's brochure that 7 furniture makers were listed, plus a few wood sculptors etc. If you live in the area it's worth the effort to go. All free.

Here it is online, if you go to 'discover' and put furniture in the search box you will see the 7 makers listed:

https://www.cambridgeopenstudios.co.uk/event/july-open-studios-2022/

All set up for Shed Fest tomorrow in Worcester Uni, hope to see some makers there. You can pre book tickets or just turn up- free entry!

https://menssheds.org.uk/shedfest2022/
484BBBAF-4330-4B89-8EED-6B862FA7F2BD.jpeg

Cheers

Peter

Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design Cheltenham

We used to be quite involved in CCD but a change of ownership and Covid has left us out of touch, it would normally run in the last two weeks of August but I haven't seen anything about it this year, I assume it may have been lost forever unless someone knows otherwise?

Cheers

Peter

Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design Cheltenham

We used to be quite involved in CCD but a change of ownership and Covid has left us out of touch, it would normally run in the last two weeks of August but I haven't seen anything about it this year, I assume it may have been lost forever unless someone knows otherwise?

Cheers

Peter
Now that you're free over the bank holiday you can come to the Deerhurst Flower Festival where I will be exhibiting my clocks in Odda's Chapel.
Brian

Was hoping to go to the Oak fair on 27th but since we are still fighting the insurance after my partner getting hit by a lorry and writing our car off we have no way to get there 😥 hopefully we will make it to the Surrey Hills woodfair on Sept 10th

Anyone in the Gloucester or surrounding area might like to trot across to the Frampton Country Fair this Sunday 11th Sept. A really great semi agricultural, semi craft fair. The Gloucestershire Woodturners have a stand and I will be one of the demonstrators. There are other tents with a wide range of craft and others inc local food producers.

Phil

Oh you lucky people....^Tommy Trinder, I believe).....
nothing ever like that happens here....my loss......
been promising to go to a few wood shows plus a m/cycle parts show near Stoke....
guess I'll have to save up some more.....it's the time away from home thats the trouble....

Back