Members can turn off viewing Ads!

New Green Woodworking club in Essex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

DannyEssex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope this is okay to post. We have a very new green woodworking club starting to form in Essex. We have secured an area in Upminster where we can hold our meets which is fantastic news. I recently got bitten buy the green woodwork bug and was disappointed in the lack of clubs or groups in the Essex area. I am a complete newbie to green ww but thought if nobody else creates a club then it will never happen. I have never created a club before so I’m hoping to get some help from members of the group.

We only have 7 members so far and have no meetings arranged as it’s all very new. I wanted to see if there are any members of this forum that would be interested. At the moment we don’t have a website, and the group is on Facebook. I understand not everyone has Facebook so a small website will be created if I can work out how to do it. Feel free to PM me if you would like anymore information
Apologies if this is in the wrong section (hammer)

All the best
Danny

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested!
Never done green woodwork before, but like the idea of meeting fellow woodworkers and giving it a go

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

orchard

Established Member
Reaction score
DannyEssex":3eir3fdj said:
Hi all,

I hope this is okay to post. We have a very new green woodworking club starting to form in Essex. We have secured an area in Upminster where we can hold our meets which is fantastic news. I recently got bitten buy the green woodwork bug and was disappointed in the lack of clubs or groups in the Essex area. I am a complete newbie to green ww but thought if nobody else creates a club then it will never happen. I have never created a club before so I’m hoping to get some help from members of the group.

We only have 7 members so far and have no meetings arranged as it’s all very new. I wanted to see if there are any members of this forum that would be interested. At the moment we don’t have a website, and the group is on Facebook. I understand not everyone has Facebook so a small website will be created if I can work out how to do it. Feel free to PM me if you would like anymore information
Apologies if this is in the wrong section (hammer)

All the best
Danny
Are you in touch with the APT&GW? Very nice people.
Good luck :)

DannyEssex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Orchard, we do have one member who is a member of APT&GW. This is definitely a line we will be taking in the future

DannyEssex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike, I’m actually based in Benfleet, South Essex. But I’m lucky enough to have a boss who owns plenty of land in Upminster who is willing to let us hold our meetings there. Where abouts are you?

DannyEssex

Established Member
Reaction score
MikeG.":3tohvu8o said:
Essex Suffolk borders, near Sudbury. Benfleet and Upminster are like Mars to those of us up here. :)
:D be nice if you could make it for the day once though mike. There’ll be plenty of tea and cakes to make the journey worth it :lol:

Latest posts