With some sadness

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll join all the others here in saying that your posts have always been a great inspiration and they'll be greatly missed. As a fellow back sufferer I know very well how tough and how depressing this constant nagging pain can be.

It's a fight to strike the balance between giving in to it and end up doing nothing at all or doing yourself unnecessary extra damage by working on (on a hobby basis), but judging by your quality and rate of work output as seen here in the past I'm sure you'll get to that happy medium.

All the best with your new career, and as well as visiting here, don't forget to post now and again please.

All the best. =D>

AES

So sorry to hear of your problem. The speed that you worked at were truly amazing and I along with most others will miss your WIP posts.
I wish you all the best for the future.

Alan.

It may well work out better than you are expecting. Now you have a regular job with a regular pay packet that might be less stressful than working for yourself. It will now leave you free to pick and choose what woodwork you do and the rate at which you do it and so enjoy it more.

Good luck.

Hi Alan, I was so sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope that the changes that you have put in place work for you. All the very best, Neil

Back