Aluminium tower advice please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah..... the hi-vis vest. When you put on one, it gives you a force shield protecting your pink squishy body.

There is a similar effect for motorists. If you park where you shouldn't, even for "just a couple of minutes", put on your hazard lights. This makes your car invisible to traffic wardens and enforcement cameras.

[Disclaimer to those of a gullible nature who have inadvertently wandered onto this site: these comments are provided for entertainment purposes only. No claims will be accepted if by following the above, some misfortune should ensue].

I'm gonna buck the trend and say get it properly scaffolded. Much quicker and safer all-round. Get the guys back to move the staging if necessary. This applies double if your solo. I would also buy bagged dry sand and cement as oppose to mixing your own. Anything to make your life a little easier(and make the colour uniform). I'm guessing it's 25-35k. So if you can come in at half your laughing.

Back