Who wants one of these for xmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on a par in my book with the people who spend an inordinate amount of time making exotic tools and clamps from wood when metal would be far more sensible and effective (I have the guy on YouTube with the wooden drill press in mind)
If you mean whom I think you mean, don't tell him because he will block you. He doesn't like criticism, not even when you ask him a sensible question.

John

Is this what happens when you rush to Aldi for one of their cheap electric chainsaws but all they have left are angle grinders and welders?!

That is scary just using the angle grinder with a guard is bad enough. I have seen a couple of bad accidents at work using it like that. But the chain saw conversation is just no bad.

Why bother to do all that when the kits are available from China For £5?
FB0FC4EF-1857-44BE-81ED-0FF4A5F3E9A1.jpeg

I really like the home made firewood processing machines some people make. Some of them are really clever, many in this video are commercial machines, some are just so crazy. I really love the one here

Insanity. I think enough has been said about this bonkers project. Chainsaws, per se, are dangerous enough. Why wasn’t he wearing boxing gloves? Is he presently designing a one-handed solution, I wonder?

Back