Who wants one of these for xmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad - by the time you've done all that you could have gone to B&Q for a £60 chainsaw and cut down a forest! And having used a (proper) chainsaw quite a lot it looks unsafe to me - a real machine has teeth under the blade to grip the wood being cut, especially when cutting logs on a saw-horse.

...why why why why???.....must be barking mad, bit like buying a motorbike and spending £50k converting it into a car...????

Last edited:
It's on a par in my book with the people who spend an inordinate amount of time making exotic tools and clamps from wood when metal would be far more sensible and effective (I have the guy on YouTube with the wooden drill press in mind)

I think the clue/answer to the title of this video is actually in the title. Everyone who did this modification is now either dead or so maimed they are unable to pass on to the unwary/stupid, any advantages in this inovative piece of genious utubery.

Unbeleiveable!!

WTAF?!?!?

Seriously, why would you and I don’t care how capable you are this is an accident waiting to happen! 🤕

You know in the cooking programs where they say ‘hmmm jellied eel and tripe ice cream.... not something I’ve ever seen before’.....
Well there’s a reason for that ! 🤣

To misquote Meatloaf, I would do anything to a chainsaw, but I won't do that.

Mostly because I don't have a big enough angle grinder. Here's one that might be similar:

chainsaw.jpg

Which one is more dangerous?

I think it's great. I love the inventiveness of these guys. It's about having fun. Sure it's a wee bit more dangerous than a conventional chain saw, but they are really dangerous tools in the wrong hands, even with all the safety devices, so the guy knows what he is working with. I don't think he is stupid. I doubt if we will see them in the screwfix catalogue any time soon.
As for the chain oil feed!!! that is pure dead brilliant!!! a good lateral thinker!!

What kind of welder is he using?

It is a mig but the guy has no idea how to weld. He should spend more time learning how to use the tools he has!

Latest posts

Back