What tool did you buy today?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of these ... Brand new 2nd hand (eh?) ... Never been opened.

£25

Attachments

• rt.jpg
    rt.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 242
One of these, 'cos my Panasonic 21.6v hammer drill won't go through the concrete in our house walls, and my Draper SDS drill is too heavy for a lot of jobs. Also I thought it looked ace.

Bosch_06019E1170.jpg

Does this count? . Secondhand 26inch dominion saw bench with a startrite 10 inch cabinet saw.

Cheers

Jon

got a palm sander for some light sanding work I'm doing.. came with mesh sanding sheets as well which seem to last some time

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-11-15 at 20.49.39.jpg
    Screen shot 2015-11-15 at 20.49.39.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 184
Sporky McGuffin":3u1ardva said:
One of these, 'cos my Panasonic 21.6v hammer drill won't go through the concrete in our house walls, and my Draper SDS drill is too heavy for a lot of jobs. Also I thought it looked ace.

Bosch_06019E1170.jpg

Ooh, that looks very similar to the Festool whatchamacallit. Bet it was cheaper. Now if Makita copy this copy I'll be sorely tempted.

RossJarvis":4rld9dwq said:
Ooh, that looks very similar to the Festool whatchamacallit. Bet it was cheaper. Now if Makita copy this copy I'll be sorely tempted.

Only a tadge cheaper, but it has the SDS+ chuck which sounds useful to me.

My Bridgeport j head milling machine is being picked up today and dropped off tomorrow very excited, typical pallet line double the price at the last minute!! Just got to get it in my workshop.... :shock: :shock:

Adidat

adidat":1ntv24ie said:
My Bridgeport j head milling machine is being................. dropped off tomorrow
Hope they don't do that too literally :( . Son_in_law just bought a £400 secondhand cooker off Ebay to replace a damaged one in their house. The couriers must have either dropped it on one corner, or hit it with a fast moving forklift as the front edge was stove in by about an inch, so it's totally unuseable. The transport was booked via Parcel to Go, and both they and the actual courier are denying liability, hiding behind a very small print clause in the contract.
A very expensive lesson - be warned.

I don't know if it counts but I bought a sash lock for a door then realised that it's 5mm too big after demolishing the packaging so I can't return it.

If anyone needs a 75mm 3 lever lock I'll let it go for a fiver.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

A Crown Tools 3/4" square end scraper. Cryogenic HSS no less (whatever difference that makes)
Also a 75mm Axminster screw chuck and a couple of spare screws. I know it's not hard to make your own but being a 'pro' woodworker I've got stacks of money to burn :oops: :oops: Translated this means I'm too lazy and need them tomorrow without any fuss

A startrite mercury mkII pillar drill. Now to either swap the motor or fit an inverter...

Bye bye clarke piece of junk that drills oval holes!

Latest posts

Back