what does the inside of this door panel look like to people?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: it’s been a long 48 hours. The hotel manager rang me yesterday and said the door is recorded as being an aib. They’re taking it seriously. They filled the door in (not sure with what) and have tested the air in the room (<48 hrs since last disturbance). No presence of asbestos in the air apparently and all our clothes and luggage have been sent to a lab to test if there are traces of asbestos. They will also take a sample of the previously exposed door to confirm what it is. Apparently it would be unusual to not find any trace of airborne asbestos if it is asbestos. Hopefully just a concrete board. Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this. I will keep you posted so you know the outcome in case anyone sees something similar.

Last edited:
That's probably because he can see a legal case coming on......Have you contacted your legal representative ?
Yeah it's been a series of negligent events by the hotel. I contacted the local environmental health officer, whose been down to the site, but no lawyers yet. Waiting to see if asbestos is confirmed first.

Back