What did you do in your workshop today ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also not wood related.

I put a new HD camera on the front of the garage to catch whichever numbnuts thinks it's ok to take eggs without paying for them.

I'll only need to catch them once.

NazNomad":1z8e35fz said:
Also not wood related.

I put a new HD camera on the front of the garage to catch whichever numbnuts thinks it's ok to take eggs without paying for them.

I'll only need to catch them once.

Ha ha! sprouts. Please post video when you've got it.

Edit: My swear word got censored to "sprouts". :(

I made one lovely Pharaoh which took me almost a year to complete. Was paid good anyway.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 189
Still no answer. What if he never posts again? It will be The Mystery Of The Pharaoh!

Maybe he's in denial.

Bm101":vio3yzh5 said:
Still no answer. What if he never posts again? It will be The Mystery Of The Pharaoh!

Maybe he's in denial.

Its a Pyramid scam - but don't let his mummy know I said that.

I was trying to scrounge a joke from

PDFMTvq.jpg

Think yourselves lucky.

Finally finished the drawers for the lathe bench.
I left the bottom position for 3 concrete blocks to weigh it all down.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 296
Testing my new cabinet-making skills to the limit, we built this in pouring rain in the garden yesterday afternoon and this morning. A BMX ramp on the drive. If it lasts him til the end of the summer hols, all will have been good.
_MG_5960.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_5960.jpg
    _MG_5960.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 275
phil.p":135fy9l7 said:
Very nice. Three concrete blocks? I've the bricks from seven night storage heaters in the bottom of mine. :lol:
I have a a cutter very similar to the small pull in the link you posted.
I take out most of the wood with a straight cutter then finish off with the drawer pull cutter. Be careful - the depth of cut is critical or you will end up with a step around the handle.

Thanks for the post, but as with any Router bit, set up is critical to the finish obtained.

Mike

Chris152":1ymclu2k said:
Testing my new cabinet-making skills to the limit, we built this in pouring rain in the garden yesterday afternoon and this morning. A BMX ramp on the drive. If it lasts him til the end of the summer hols, all will have been good.

Sick! Bet that's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back