!WARNING ANOTHER scam!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuart little

Established Member
Reaction score
I have received an email telling me I've won a DeWalt drill, I sent it to #spam, spam, spam#, without opening! Another from guys 'Working On Government job', dead giveaway address ; jakwanahmed :ROFLMAO:. A few days ago I had another to 'Affirm your/reward/worth $90 !!!!!!! That one from; k.h.jahidul949. #SPAM - SPAM - SPAM# as well, so be warned.
I'll leave you guys to fathom out; Working On Government job!

I have received an email telling me I've won a DeWalt drill, I sent it to #spam, spam, spam#, without opening! Another from guys 'Working On Government job', dead giveaway address ; jakwanahmed :ROFLMAO:. A few days ago I had another to 'Affirm your/reward/worth $90 !!!!!!! That one from; k.h.jahidul949. #SPAM - SPAM - SPAM# as well, so be warned.
I'll leave you guys to fathom out; Working On Government job!
Rebuilding the "Cabinet" 🤣

Well. My system has been hacked, I've been served a final notice, my McAfee and Netflix subscriptions have expired, but the upside is I've won a socket set, a Shein mystery box, an electric toothbrush and a Smeg kettle.
LUCKY you! You going to claim them? :ROFLMAO:
It's amazingly 'awesome', to have all these wins without entering anything, BUT, when it comes to the lottery, -zilch!:(

The Nigerian lottery contact said he was a Prince in the e-mail he sent me, oh and a bank director.

Latest posts

Back